Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Practice of the Week: Set office Hours

When I first started my company, I was always available. I took clients everyday of the week at anytime thinking this was good service but when I started to feel a bit of resentment towards I asked myself why. I love what I do but realized I didn't have any down time to renew myself.  I decided to set office hours and this was the turning point in my productivity and overall energy. Boundaries are very important for new small businesses and entrepreneurs. We are so used to working a day job and then coming home to run our business that we have conditioned ourselves to work all the time. However, when you are building your business you need to dedicate time to your clients and time to yourself. Your clients and your body will thank you for it. Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment